Saturday, March 09, 2013

LOL OMG

Did AID and US/SESSS clear on the TPs for the AL MOU?

TPs or BCL?

TPs on the MOU; the BCL is for the OHCHR meeting.

Oh, right.  I'll check with the POCs after I finish clearing this IM on FMF.  It's with F and H.

Was that the task from the DC SOC?

You mean the IPC?

Yeah.

It's related, but I got more on EXBS from ISN that changed it a little, so I'm doing this for D(B).  I'll let NSS know.  ATA still has to weigh in, too -- I might have to write a separate AM if the info from the CS was accurate.

Sure, just don't forget to update the point for the AA.

Ah, thanks -- I'll call DSCA.

Who?

They're in DOD.

Oh, I can never keep track of all those military acronyms.

4 comments:

Geraldine Kiser said...

Good to know you are in the thick of the alphabet!

Unknown said...

OMG! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I understood every acronym of that. Have I been in State too long?

Katie said...

Yes. Time to consider a PolAd job or one of those academic fellowships.